Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shocked... Get Bump into crime scene...

Sunday Night-20 April 2008


This accident happen when I go back to my rent house.At first I don't realize it and after I'm the near the bus station then I know it.A men who was fainted or died was lay down under the ground.My mouth was accidentally ask the old men in front of men whether this men still alive.Thank god that this man still manage to breath.After ten minute, I do see his breathing.An apek beside me alway say that he could not make it.... What a pessimist way of thinking.For your information the place already crowded with many people and police officers too.. There was 2 Police proton Waja's car.I can see two man was cuff by the police officers.I though maybe this two are suspect.Below I will show the Photo of that crime scenes....

Photobucket


The Victim...


Photobucket


The Police Officer and Proton waja's


cs4


The two suspect and the police...(White and Black shirt)


cs 2


The suspect was scanned by the police officer...


PS:The world nowadays was full with all kind of bad thing let us pray to our Father to keep us away from this kind of thing.Amen..........

No comments: