Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tea Or Coffee??

I'm prefer tea than coffee... One of my favourite Tea is... Iced lemon Tea... For me it is irresistible kind of drink.. I can drink whatever I like in my mom stall as long it is a handmade.Cheap ma... The sour+bitter+sweetness of Iced lemon Tea make me drool again and now I still imagine that I'm still drink it. What a taste.Other than that,I'm also love to drink Iced Tea or here we call it Teh O Peng.Sometime,we will crapping over at my mum stall.We will crap about the think that across ours mind at that time.We can crapping from morning till noon.Sometime, we even play card when there is no customer around.We do this so that we can strengthen our bonding.Me and my mom have a strong bonding between us.After my sis get married,she seldomly visit my mom over here.She is to busy with her husband and forget about us. I don't one to pin point her because neglecting us over here. I know that she is more committed to her husband.


Down here, I will shown to you how to make a Iced Lemon Tea with Standard amount of ingredients...



The Ingredient:Sugar water;Lemon;Tea;Iced and water...


Photobucket


Cut one small size of lemon inti slices like this.



Photobucket


Pour some tea into a glass.



Photobucket


Pour one spoon of sugar like this amount into the glass that contain tea just now.


After that put all the lemon just now it the glass and mix it well.Add some water and ice into it..


And


Taaa Daaa....


Photobucket


One glass of refreshing Iced Lemon Tea is already on the serve..


Happy trying....


P.S:My dream is to be a chief and open a franchise of restaurant around the world...but it seem impossible.Anyway I will try to open my own restaurant in the future.

No comments: