Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friends...

Friend... for me they are essential.I can't live without them beside me..I'm treasure them so much..Without them it felt that my life is not complete.There have a many type of friend that i ever meet..Some of them are helpful,caring,honest and kind.There also have a friend that are backstabber,parasite and etc...I share bitter,sweet and sour of my life with my friends...Them also where I share my feeling with..But good thing never last forever... one of my good friend is now continue his tertiary education somewhere in peninsular Malaysia...which is in Kuala Lumpur..Life goes on but I will miss him..Never mind, as long he can achieve his dream.That will be good enough...



PhotobucketPhotobucket

The good moment with my L6S4 classmates..
Photobucket

Ted always dream that this girl will be his GF..lol..
Photobucket

My 5S2 friends..
Photobucket

Ted...(He is one of my good friend and he is the one who left Sibu)

P.S:I love my friends so much...

No comments: