Saturday, July 12, 2008

www.sixthseal.com

I love the ways Huai Bin blogging.He is so cool. responds from f the other blogger,he is a nice and friendly kind of person.The best part of his blog is,he having a xx chromosome.Which is always about a beautiful girl.For me,that is great and I wish that I can do that also in my blog...(I wish i could or maybe next time)..Erm.. for that part maybe I should asks for the copywriter permission from ours Otai Blogger,Poh Huai Bin...One thing that I like about his is the ways he write his blog and the type of language that he use.What I could say is his English is so damn good but still can not fight with our legendary English master,Suituapui.I wish that I also having a good English like his do...Maybe I should read,listen and speaking English more..sixthseal.com blog consist of food,interesting place and his life.I was touched by his latest post,in that post,He was talk about how the former drug addict continue his life in the society.For me,I don't judge people from face and what he/she before.

The most important thing for me is what he/she have become now.We don't have the right to being prejudice.If we in they shoe,we would feel pathetic on how the people around treat us.We should give space for them to repent and live a normal life.We should accept them without discrimination.They also having a equal right to treat as normal human being like us.

Employer should try to hire them.Employer should not discriminate them.They should judges them from their productivity,creativity and potential inside them.Who's know maybe they having a better performance than other employee,if employer want to fired them ,they should thing contribution that this employee had contribute to them.We should not judge the book by it cover.

Family are playing a biggest role inside them.They should giving a morale support to them.Family is ultimate among other thing in the world that they can get.Family is the biggest instrument to give motivation to them.They really need a motivation to rebuild they life.Without it,maybe they can trapped on they stupidity again.We(family) don't want them to repeat the same mistake again.So family should give them a full support to them to live they life.

P.s:The type of people that I talk about is the ex-drug abuser...
P.s.s:Please.. Let us build Peace in ours society..




PEACE

No comments: