Sunday, July 13, 2008

The companion

I need a companion in my life.I can not stand isolation and need some one to keep me company.It not that I don't have a best friends before but they already pursuit they tertiary eduction outside Sibu.I miss how we rocking ours days before.I miss them so much than I can ever imagine.For me,being a lone ranger is not a suitable cause I'm is the one who have intent to speak and socializing in my life.

Even though I had many friends but they just a friends.Hopefully I can find my BFF(Best Friend Forever) soon.I want to emphasize once again,isolation is not good for me as the Lemon Tree said.Let fest our ears with this song.This song is by Fool Garden but he video clip is about Spongebob..I love Spongebob by the way.I'm socialize like him too,that why I like him.


No comments: