Saturday, July 26, 2008

Now your gone..

I miss the thing that I have lose.It is my mistake if I don't love you so much when I got the chance.After this while...It seem that I can live without you in my life.You is the reasons why I can continue this life.Without you,my life just like a blank empty page.If you are there,You will paint my life with variety of colors.You will energize my day with your spirit and cheerful.Without you in my life,i feel in emptiness inside my soul.You is the one who are enlighten my life.Only you and you who can stealing my vulnerable heart.

If I was giving a chance to choose all the money in the world or you.I will choose both but if I was given a chance to having only one.I will choose you and then try to find another ways to find a lot of money(P.S:In this cruel and materialistic world we need money to survive ok,without it can not enjoy ours life to the fullest).My love to you will never faded and varnish(o.k I just write this one only for sake of having a good writing and I don't apply this statement in my real life muahaha).I will do every this just to win your heart(and after I win your heart maybe I will get bored with you and find another one).So that we will live happily ever after(Lol who will like to stick with the same partner the rest of his/her life.For me I will feel bored with that same partner that I ever have).

I will try every thing to preserve our sacred love(just playing only ma.. don't take it seriously o.k).The world will bow to our greatest love and salute it..I will promise that you is the only one who are rule my heart.

P.S:Just a random post.
P.S.S:This post does not reflex my attitude and characteristics..
P.S.S.S:Actually I don't have any special one right now...So I'm still available hehe ^^..

LET US FEAST OURS EARS WITH THIS TECHNO/TRANCE SONG:


Have a wonderful day mate....

No comments: