Thursday, July 31, 2008

My life as a prefect...

I'm "heart" being a prefect.Being a prefect is not a easy nor tough task.If you done it with responsibilities and dedication it can be fun for you.In this board,I learn many thing.You can sort it. I learn it all from Prefectorial board.It teach me how to be helpful,responsible,respectful,being calm in critical situation and etc.This board also lead by very good and almost perfect leader.He is very reliable and punctual.For sure,I'm respect him to the fullness.He is also a good a guy to talk with.He also a good adviser,persuader and motivator.He can be tolerant too...He will try to understand your problem so that both of you can dissolve the problematic thing that happen.He always belief in given a second chance.Even though you had don't a mess before,he will try to forgive to.He believe that second chance can change people to the better.Them learn from mistake but sometime.. people a too forgetful and forgot what they had done before.They just repeat the same mistake over and over again.They never learn from the past.

I also will miss how the other prefect treat me.They are so friendly and helpful.If you in a problem they will be there to solve the problem with you side by side.You will be surprise that this peoples are very kind a very hard to find in this modern,global and materialistic world.It shown that this kind of peoples does not extinct yet.I was so touched by them and hope that this will continue for a long long time.

I hope this board will become the example to other boards in the school and also in the country if can.....





Photobucket
Pengawas Sesi 2006/2007

Photobucket
Biro kesihatan Sesi 2006/2007

P.S:I will love you guys...
P.S.S:This is the good thing that I ever had..

Enjoy this song by blink 182-Miss you

No comments: