Sunday, August 3, 2008

Living in isolated world....

I love to lock myself inside my room.I have a little friends.Even though that I like to having a social life but I don't have a friends to hang out with.All my buddy already leaving me here in the neglected town.Inside my town,you can only find a good food,We only got a very limited place for socializing.In this town the life flow is still slow if you compare with a bing metropolitan city like Kuala Lumpur.Sometime I would like to live in this metropolitan city.I want to feel the excitement of that hassle and bustle city.

I think that I had already lost the essential to become a teenager.If you can see,other teenager alway live they life to the fullest.They can easily hang out with they friends on every weekend.For me,I'm just here do nothing except surfing the net,check my friendster account and sometime having a boring chatting with stranger.I hate my pathetic life and I always wish that I can have a better life.I hate the isolation and the emptiness of my heart.I alway feel that my life is a far to bored than other teenager.

I also hate to become a single.I need a girlfriend where I can rant and rumble to her.Where we can share each other problem and try to solve.I like to have a girlfriend where I can share my love with her.Watching movie together on weekend and share our meal together.We also having a give and take moment.Once again I would like to rant about my boring life.It can make me having a mind distortion and etc..

Anyone out there would like to become my friend...
You are welcomed.....


P.S:Not in cheer mood.
P.S.S:Disparately need a girlfriend...
P.S.S.S:I'm already bored with my life....
P.S.S.S.S:Now in emo mode...

Let us relax with Chinese song convert into English song:
Original version:De ge by Janice
Cover version:Never Let You Go by Janice also..


No comments: