Saturday, August 9, 2008

Father and son...

Well.. I don't really know what is the feel of having a father.Frankly,I rarely can meet and having a conversation with him.I learn all the knowledge that I know from my experience.I learn what is life by myself.I wish that his can give me an advice on how to be a man.Well,it just a another dream of mine.I used to hate him but my hatred does know long.Sometime... I wish that I can get a normal life like the rest of my friends do.They having both of the parents with them.What a perfect family they got.There is a father who teach them how to be a good individual in they life and explain what life are to them.

For sure that I'm craving of my father love.I truly,deeply and madly miss my father love.It just,I'm miss him so much.I never know when will I can meet him again in my life.Even though he leave me alone,I'm still love here until now.No matter how hard I'm denying this,I'm still miss him so much in my life.Until know I should expect that you can guess how desperate I'm.

I try to be independent.I'm struggle myself to live my life without him in my life but I still need his support and motivation to succeed .He is such my inspiration in my life.I believe that I can do a lot better than now if he can motivate me...

Actually,I'm just me him once in this year.Last I don't even meet him at all.Last time I meet him in this year,he tell me to study hard and don't bother about him anymore.He already have a wife and a few child.I never me my or know who my sibling are.I'm just heard a rumor that my brother is good at his studies.Keep it up bro,make our father proud of you.I wish you can turn into a decent man in the future.I wish that you can succeeded in your life in the future.For your information,he still in primary school.I so envy with him...

P.S:Dad,I love you.
P.S.S:Turning emo.
P.S.S.S:...(T.T)....*sad and sober*.....

Let us serenade ourself by this meaningful song...

No comments: